• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok, my offer.

I'm offering some TPB's that I've really enjoyed. Hopefully you will too. A little bit of everything....

All are in VF condition at worst.

Morning Glories Vol 1

Kingdom Come

Batman: A Death in the Family

Daredevil: Return of the King

photo_3.jpg

shipping to US

:bump:

There is to say value could be relative for certain items.

There can always be a certain fluctuation of value in both threads, I just think the important thing is that everyone puts effort in their offers, in order to make it at least attractive or original.

Not the part of myself I'm always proud of.

Had to do it 1Cool

wd3Lz3O.jpg

lol

I think you could use that same meme several times a week with different Boardies!

Not the part of myself I'm always proud of.

Had to do it 1Cool

wd3Lz3O.jpg

lol

I think you could use that same meme several times a week with different Boardies!

Very nice! Most of the time I stop myself from posting but sometimes I process it too late and its already been posted.

1cool i could be completely wrong but it seems like you cost analyze the offerings. I dont think that is the purpose of thread....

Yep - its how I compare one thing vs the other. Is a trade good? Depends if the two items are similar value in the after market. Not the part of myself I'm always proud of.

So are you a flipper and not a collector.

Will I see the Ms Marvel on your E-Bay page for sale :facepalm:

Just wondering if everyone on here is just :baiting: everyone to post higher end books and then claim them only to see them on a sight for sale a wk later.

If I wanted them sold I would sell them myself and reap the rewards.

That is NOT what this thread is about.

VALUE should not have anything to do with the offers. (tsk)

1cool i could be completely wrong but it seems like you cost analyze the offerings. I dont think that is the purpose of thread....

Yep - its how I compare one thing vs the other. Is a trade good? Depends if the two items are similar value in the after market. Not the part of myself I'm always proud of.

So are you a flipper and not a collector.

Will I see the Ms Marvel on your E-Bay page for sale :facepalm:

Just wondering if everyone on here is just :baiting: everyone to post higher end books and then claim them only to see them on a sight for sale a wk later.

If I wanted them sold I would sell them myself and reap the rewards.

That is NOT what this thread is about.

VALUE should not have anything to do with the offers. (tsk)

Not me! I still have almost every PIF I have claimed unless I later gave it to someone else :)

Every PIF I've claimed is in my personal collection except for 2 Italian X-Factor's I received from Valiant that I passed on to next lucky person in The Giving Tree....I of course kept the Italian 1st Gambit which is a prized book for me :)

I've received some cool stuff on PIF and I'd reckon to say very few actually post the things they get on ebay, etc

Except one guy that claimed the items because they looked like a good read and then 3 days later put them all on ebay. When discovered he said they were his doubles.

I'm sure there are some people who used PIF that way. I don't think it was any large percentage. I've PIFfed three times and haven't sold or gotten rid of any of the things I took.

EDIT: Oh and I think the current offer is fine. Four good reads.

Stanley, first off, you have a nice offer. (thumbs u

And, You asked for advice so..

Maybe an option 2 with something different.

I personally have 3 of the books you have up.

One guy hm

Obviously there has been more than one, but that one we had hard proof on.

I know. I just thought it was very diplomatic of you to not name names about this particular one guy.