• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok here's some options to get things started. I will cover the first $12 shipping.

Option 1 - D&D Board Games

Someone mentioned before they liked these so they are up for offer again. Choose 1 board game from the following list; Castle Ravenloft, Wrath of Ashardalon, and Legend of Drizzt. I've played all 3 a few times each so they are open, but complete and in great shape. Super fun games when you want a 60 minute D&D fix.

dndboardgame.jpg

Option 2 - TMNT

First, I don't have my copy because a friend is hogging it, but this lot will include the items pictured and a copy of the TMNT The Works Color Classics Hardcover Volume 1, which I'll drop ship from amazon. I will also send you the 30th Anniversary Special, (1987) Seasons 1&2 of the TMNT cartoon, and an iPhone 6 case.

works.jpg

tmnt.jpg

Option 3 - Chew

Volume 1 - 7 Chew TPB collection. I'll also include single issues 36-42 (not pictured).

chew.jpg

Option 4 - Avengers Omnibus

Since I claimed the Spiderman Omnibus here's another Omnibus option.

avengersomni.jpg

Shipping weight is approximately 5 pounds.

Ouch. That puts it over the First Class limit so its going to be $35 or more to ship the book International.

Shipping weight is approximately 5 pounds.

Ouch. That puts it over the First Class limit so its going to be $35 or more to ship the book International.

If I had to ship it from Italy, I would spend even more, as it exceeds our 4.4lbs tier, which is the maximum for Priority and Registered.

The following option is Fast Package International, which is pretty costly… :sick:

Original Art, 9.8 Copper Slabs, Omnibus's.... Each offer has been awesome. I don't even need to claim anything, it is fun just seeing what comes next. :popcorn:

Original Art, 9.8 Copper Slabs, Omnibus's.... Each offer has been awesome. I don't even need to claim anything, it is fun just seeing what comes next. :popcorn:

+1

I have been trading much of my less valuable art but pulled 5 pages from the trade session I am having Saturday for you fine folks here at PIF. I won't offer published art every time, but maybe every other time or every third. And I will try to offer some unpublished OA in the form of sketches as well.

So I can hang out and consider awesome slabs, Omnibii (I had a college roommate whose online handle was Omnibii, but that is a story for another message board entirely!), and cool raw books for some time without wearing out my welcome hopefully!

But if people don't have OA or 9.8s to offer I hope they play anyway. It has been a little stressful but massively fun overall. Thanks everyone!

Don't worry, it always cycles down, sometimes very quickly. No one expects every offer to be OA or Hardcover Omnibus. It is all about putting forth a good faith effort and having fun.

I'll cover shipping in the US, first $12 anywhere else.

- Added bonus - claim any option and I'll throw in DVD copies of the new Godzilla and Live, Die, Repeat/Edge of Tomorrow. They won't be in the plastic DVD cases (they came with my Blu Rays, but I'll put them in paper or plastic slip cases and they are brand new)

OPTION 1 - Still think there has to be someone that can use these, everyone should own some Calvin & Hobbes.

908543D4-4C0B-43B1-A223-612F219679D8_zpsadezf8ja.jpg

OPTION 2 - Sgt. Rock cover by the the late, great Joe Kubert

9ACCCDA3-0477-4149-8735-FFAA4A14B06E_zpsm0sc2y9t.jpg

OPTION 3 - Spider-Man #9 - Great McFarlane cover with Spidey, Wolverine & Wendigo!

DBEC62BE-B030-45D2-BB5E-C34305954487_zpswtrebpkm.jpg

OPTION 4 - Helheim Preview Edition #1 - SS Bunn, Jones, Filardi

00E89082-553B-4364-A6F9-CFFFEA302510_zps1qpt5dpk.jpg

OPTION 5 - Ale Garza original art - Superman character design for DC Universe Online.

sh4tzgv9_1802140844151_zps69f2d6bd.jpg

Doc, what size is that Superman Art? Anything you can tell us about it? It looks cool.

Sure. It's 11x17. As stated, it's a character design for the actions Superman made in the DC Universe Online. Garza worked alongside Jim Lee and other artists in developing the look of the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Universe_Online#Premise