• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant Omnibus

414 posts in this topic

Okay, so it looks like somebody's ordering them. (thumbs u Just not so much in my city. 2c

It's definitely geographic... some areas are big for Valiant... others not as much (yet).

It's like "grassroots" fandom at this point.

The $9.99 trades will probably get some readers who haven't felt like paying $3.99 per issue to try Valiant.

Valiant's books are so good, all it's going to take is a "first taste" and they'll have lots more loyal readers.

One large retailer supported the guys who tried to steal the Valiant trademarks five years ago.

I doubt if anyone in his area is getting to see the new Valiant books on the shelf.

lol

I read the last couple of Bloodshots and continue to really enjoy this title. I did not go back to check, but was there a new artist or something on the most recent ones? I thought the art was really well-done! (Even more so than the first few issues.)

Did I see a female geomancer on one of the new covers?

I picked up the last few harbingers...so now I'm current. Now to read them.

I'm going to check out Planet Death...the purple pajama ninja saga just isn't making me want to pick up XO.

I also have Shadowman 1 and 2 waiting.

Maybe over the Xmas break (shrug)

Valiant is sending me a little something for posting a couple weeks ago on fan art friday. I think its some kind of XO lithograph :D

Did I see a female geomancer on one of the new covers?

January 16th will have:

a6a.jpg

...the purple pajama ninja saga just isn't making me want to pick up XO.

Then you will be pleasantly surprised when you read it.

TPB is due March 27th: http://www.valiantfan.com/valiant/issue.asp?cn=1583

... or you can get X-O #5-#8 anytime (#8 was today).

(thumbs u

the purple pajama ninja saga just isn't making me want to pick up XO.

Valiant is sending me a little something for posting a couple weeks ago on fan art friday. I think its some kind of XO lithograph :D

* Unless you have done so already, XO seems to be pretty good so far, you should check it out somehow.

* I need to check out my Shadowman, I hope that I like it better than A&A.

*That sounds interesting, are you going to post pics when you get it?

the purple pajama ninja saga just isn't making me want to pick up XO.

* Unless you have done so already, XO seems to be pretty good so far, you should check it out somehow.

* I need to check out my Shadowman, I hope that I like it better than A&A.

*That sounds interesting, are you going to post pics when you get it?

Shadowman is very good!

Is there much of a market for the Valiant variants yet? Most of the LCSs still have them on the shelf at cover, but I had not luck trying to sell an X-O 1:50 on eBay a couple of weeks ago.

Was it the X-O #6 1:50? Those got out into the wild as regular variants and are really easy to find.

Is there much of a market for the Valiant variants yet? Most of the LCSs still have them on the shelf at cover, but I had not luck trying to sell an X-O 1:50 on eBay a couple of weeks ago.

What do you mean yet? lol! The variants are on a downward pricing trend! I'll take any retailer variant for cover!

Was it the X-O #6 1:50? Those got out into the wild as regular variants and are really easy to find.

I believe it was. Most stores here locally still have the other 1:20/1:25/1:50 variants available for cover as well.