• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant Omnibus

414 posts in this topic

Harbinger is getting pretty cool and Bloodshot is making me want some more. :cloud9:

X-O....not bad. I am looking forward to Archer and Armstrong. Quite enjoyed the first series. (thumbs u

Andy

honestly i hate the wait time between the XO books they build up to the action so much I just want to see what happens next lol! I hope we get some killer action in the next book

Harbinger is getting pretty cool and Bloodshot is making me want some more. :cloud9:

X-O....not bad. I am looking forward to Archer and Armstrong. Quite enjoyed the first series. (thumbs u

Andy

Just read Harby#3, it's my favorite book hands down so far! But it's early, and I will see how the others hold up to it down the road (especially Shadowman!).

You could always find a nice Image thread to haunt.

:baiting:

Godland is over...all I have left is Savage Dragon :(

I hated new 52 and Marvel pizzed me off royally so I dropped the last remaining title I was getting from them.

My LCS only sees me once a month now and it would be less than that if they did not expand the Buffy line...

As of today, I don't have every comic that Valiant has put out. I don't have any of the variants of Archer & Armstrong #1 in hand or lined up.

I'm not worrying about it. I'll get them eventually.

??? Has A&A come out already?

As of today, I don't have every comic that Valiant has put out. I don't have any of the variants of Archer & Armstrong #1 in hand or lined up.

I'm not worrying about it. I'll get them eventually.

??? Has A&A come out already?

Yep. August 8th.

http://www.valiantfan.com/valiant/releaseorder.asp?uni=0

I just saw the unbagging that they had on Bleeding Cool of the Valiant Black promo.

It looks really cool.

Given that it is going to be one per shop, what does everyone expect the over/under on this thing to be?

Being the huge valiant nerd that i am, i will definitely try to find one, but i don't want to have to grab my ankles to do so