• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first sales thread Raw and Slabbed SS, AV, and Spideys PRICE DROP!!

15 posts in this topic

I've been a board member for just over two years now and have watched and bought in a lot of threads, so hopefully I can get this right the first time.

Rules of the sale:

No probies no HOS.

Payment by check so there are no paypal fees

Books will be shipped via USPS mailing box for $11, domestic only, insurance is on the house.

These books are all priced under GPA, the raw books are probably undervalued but I'm tired of looking at them.

:takeit: trumps all PM's

To my knowledge none of these books have been pressed. I'll do my best to note any flaws in the books not visible in the pictures.

First up AV 11 raw w/white pages

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0177.jpg

Looks like a couple of small scratches in the cover to the left of Spidey's left shoulder. A slight rounding of the top left corner, might have been pressed.

Kang pin-up and an ad for Sgt Fury 13

Traded for this book at C2 2012 GPA for VF/NM- is $446 over the last 12 months

$400

Up next SS4 raw w/ off-white to white pages

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

A small 1" scratch on the cover near the comics code Authority label. Some slight spine wear. Bottom left corner is displaying some wear, the other three corners are very sharp. The back cover has a date of 11-76 written in marker, no creases or spine stress on this one. Back cover is very white, no yellow or dust shadow GPA fo the last year ranges between $380 and $585 for VF+. This one can be yours for $475.

A slabbed Spidey 22 is up next

IMAG0173-1.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

9.2 with off-white/white pages. Got this from Greg Reece at WW Chicago in 2011. Perfect wrap, and a full date stamp on the back cover. Slight wear in the upper right hand corner Doesn't appear to have been pressed. SOLD.

Bit of a reflection in the pictures, like I said I'm new at this.

Last one, Spidey 26

Spidey26front.jpg

spidey26back.jpg

9.2, also got this at WW Chicago in 2011, can't remember the dealer though. Cream to off-white pages, some spine stress near the top staple. Minor rounding on the upper right and lower right corners but nothing major. Going all the way back to 2010 GPA is $951, but there have only been a handful of sales. I'll let it go for $700

IMAG0173-1.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

9.2 with off-white/white pages. Got this from Greg Reece at WW Chicago in 2011. Perfect wrap, and a full date stamp on the back cover. Slight wear in the upper right hand corner Doesn't appear to have been pressed. 12 month avg is $909 and the last sale was $680, take it home for $750.

PM sent...

V/R,

Mike

IMAG0173-1.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

9.2 with off-white/white pages. Got this from Greg Reece at WW Chicago in 2011. Perfect wrap, and a full date stamp on the back cover. Slight wear in the upper right hand corner Doesn't appear to have been pressed. SOLD.

Mine per PM! Thank you...

V/R,

Mike

:takeit: