• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB a Moore Walking dead piece, panel or cover :wishluck:

23 posts in this topic

Title says it all, I have some PayPal money burning a whole in my pocket and before I transferred it back into my bank account I figured I would give this a try. PM with whatever you might have , and whatever crazy price you are looking for and who knows I might say yes.

Thanks for your consideration,

Jim

Just wait 8 weeks and buy it from the man himself. ;)

That is the contingency plan.

Jim

You know that's really the primary plan. :baiting:

You know he's going to pull those pages out and you are not going to be able to walk away. Search your feelings, you know this to be true!

Aren't his WD pages like 9k and up? Does he and Kara actually bring those to shows?

I think interior pages start at 5k (usually half the page is stats)..u are looking at 8k for a quality page (zombies, action etc)

They usually do not bring the pages with them since they are very worried about theft.

I heard they bring the pages to cons that they attend for the first time but I am sure they would bring a page if purchased ahead of time

Aren't his WD pages like 9k and up? Does he and Kara actually bring those to shows?

I think interior pages start at 5k (usually half the page is stats)..u are looking at 8k for a quality page (zombies, action etc)

They usually do not bring the pages with them since they are very worried about theft.

I heard they bring the pages to cons that they attend for the first time but I am sure they would bring a page if purchased ahead of time

:wishluck:

Jim

Just wait 8 weeks and buy it from the man himself. ;)

That is the contingency plan.

Jim

You know that's really the primary plan. :baiting:

You know he's going to pull those pages out and you are not going to be able to walk away. Search your feelings, you know this to be true!

You're right :sorry:

The part I'm torn about is the two pages I'm eyeing, why don't I just go the distance and do a dance with JJ and see what we can work out (if anything)

Decisions, decisions.

Jim

Isn't there a Moore cover with the first cover appearance of Michonne being floated on the marketplace for 50K?

Cheers!

N.

I'm (obviously) not surprised that it hasn't sold at $50K, but I thought that maybe someone would step up and make the $25K minimum bid, though (which hasn't happened yet). hm

the people complaining about the listing price are not the people with the pockets to buy it. JJ is a very reasonable person, but he's not stupid.