• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 9 and 101, CLOSED.

16 posts in this topic

Normal rules apply, the first :takeit: in the thread wins.

I'll take payments by PayPal, postal money order, or check.

Shipping will be $10 and covers Priority Mail and insurance in the USA, outside we''ll work it out. I always double box CGC books and use lots of bubble wrap, no worries on shipping.

Please check out my feedback thread for references, the link in my signature.

PM offers are welcome, and the agreed on deal time stamp will be used to compare with any take it posted.

Feel free to send me a PM, ask any questions or for another picture, correct a mistake etc, and thanks for looking.

Satisfaction is guaranteed, I will disclose anything important that I know of, like a CGC case cracked or scratched etc.

If you're not satisfied, you can return a book in a reasonable time.

Just showing my ignorance here.. why is Spidey #101 so valuable? I've seen it go for this price range for quite a few times... Just popularity? Can't be for Morbius, can it?

(for example, a 9.6 #101 gpa's for about $1500 but a #102 is only $500..)

Anyway, gorgeous books! Apologies for the diversion...

Hey Nick.

The #101 is a book that was underestimated for a long time. When Morbius finally became popular 20+ years after the issue, it's been hard to turn up those 9.6-9.8 copies. The typical key issues like 100/121/122/129 have always had high census figures.

That's my guess about the 9.8 being so valuable. (shrug)

Thanks Nick, it's one of my favorites also since I got back into collecting. I remember when these were no more than $5, and the #100/121/122/129 were $10-$15, upper mid grade stuff at conventions.

Someone took good care of some of these books, we have to appreciate them.