• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Copper/Modern X-Men Lot, Thor Simonson run, Lots More - Prices Reduced

141 posts in this topic

Happy Father's Day all. To celebrate I have received Diablo III, but I need to clean out my room. So I am going to be selling large amounts of books, some very cheaply, some not so cheap.

Rules:

I accept Paypal, Check (must clear), or Money Order. 100% money back guarantee from me on my raw books. I will pay for your shipping if you aren't satisfied with my books. You will have to pay shipping on CGC graded books.

Shipping will be exact USPS to your door. Unfortunately where I am I don't do media mail. Please feel free to negotiate with me on books. I need to move stuff.

Thanks.

Dan

First up: Silver Surfer (v2) #1-52, 70-75 (includes beginning of Infinity Gauntlet) $SOLD + shipping

Thanos Imperative Ignition, Thanos Imperative #1-6, Thanos Imperative Devestation, Annihilation #1-6, Annihilation Conquest #1-6, Drax TPB, Guardians of the Galaxy #1-25, Realm of Kings - Inhumans #1-5, War of Kings #1-6

SOLD + shipping

Thanks.

Dan

I am selling a bunch of Kirkman books. WD is mostly at CGC, sorry.

Entire run of Invincible TPB #1-5 (#1-35), #0, #34-91, Image Summer Special FCBD 2004, Future Shock FCBD 2006, Marvel Team-Up #14, Official Handbook Invincible Universe #1-2, Atom Eve #1-2, Atom Eve & Rex Splode #1-3 $SOLD + shipping

Thanks.

Dan

Thanos Imperative Ignition, Thanos Imperative #1-6, Thanos Imperative Devestation, Annihilation #1-6, Annihilation Conquest #1-6, Drax TPB, Guardians of the Galaxy #1-25, Realm of Kings - Inhumans #1-5, War of Kings #1-6

$25.00 + shipping

Thanks.

Dan

thanosIgnition.jpg

thanosImperative1.jpg

annihilation4.jpg

guardians25.jpg

:takeit:

Back to Marvel:

Thor Simonson run complete #337-382 + Balder the Brave #1-4 + extras $39.99 + shipping

Thanks.

Dan

thor337.jpg

I already own this run, but serious - some one should buy it. This is just silly prices for amazing books!