• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant Copper/Modern X-Men Lot, Thor Simonson run, Lots More - Prices Reduced

141 posts in this topic

Daredevil Lot #2 #350-380 this one is high grade 9.4-9.8. $49.99 + shipping. The #380 (scan below) was in my submit to CGC pile with a few of the others. But then my wife bought me a video game and said clean the room. The free punisher lot also applies to this guy if desired.

Thanks.

Dan

dd380.jpg

Incredible Hulk lot #206-207, 240-241, 296-327, 340, 361, 370-377, Ann #14-15, Incredible Hulk & Wolverine #1 reprinting #180-181

#324 is NM, as are a bunch of the other issues.

The #340 appears NM+, but has a UR corner crease. $SOLD + shipping

Thanks.

Dan

Doctor Strange (v3) # 1-25 $6.99 + shipping you remember the Amy Grant cover?

Thanks.

Dan

doctorStrange1.jpg

doctorStrange15.jpg

Does one have to buy the lot to get the skinny on the Amy Grant story? Inquiring minds want to know. :wishluck::popcorn: (and no, Google is not my friend. :sumo:)

Thanks.

Dan

doctorStrange1.jpg

doctorStrange15.jpg

Does one have to buy the lot to get the skinny on the Amy Grant story? Inquiring minds want to know. :wishluck::popcorn: (and no, Google is not my friend. :sumo:)

Really? It isn't that much...One of the characters looks remarkably like an Amy Grant album cover. I think she sued.

Dan

Thanks.

Dan

doctorStrange1.jpg

doctorStrange15.jpg

Really? It isn't that much...One of the characters looks remarkably like an Amy Grant album cover. I think she sued.

Dan

Being a public figure has its costs, I guess. At least she taught some in the genre of Contemporary Christian Music a lesson or two about sales/"crossing over".