• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lizards2's Father's Day Buffet - The Feast Continues...,

1 post in this topic

dancing-broccoli-23.gifbanana024.gifdancing-broccoli-23.gifbanana024.gifdancing-broccoli-23.gif[font:Comic Sans MS]lizards2's Warm Rock FATHER'S DAY Buffet!

Mmmmmm...., Leftovers![/font]dancing-broccoli-23.gifbanana024.gifdancing-broccoli-23.gifbanana024.gif

I had one of my better VCC sales last weekend, and am posting a link to my potpourri of leftovers! All previous sales have been marked as such. Click the link below to jump to my still active orbiting booth :/

lizardbuffet.jpgdancing-broccoli-23.gifbanana024.gifdancing-broccoli-23.gifbanana024.gifdancing-broccoli-23.gifbanana024.gifYearofLizard.jpg

All stuff is at the --> ORBITING WARM ROCK! <-- Click the Linky!

OR, JUMP TO THE BOOKS YOU WANT TO SEE:

Fish in the Face & Smokey Bear

DC

Marvel

Magazines

Misc. - Harvey, Dell, Gold Key, etc.

WAR

> Buyer to pay shipping – I’m in the USA, and ship most anywhere. I’m located in Oregon if you’re considering regional shipping rates.

> I accept Paypal, Money Order or Check.

> I am very open to time payments - I'm not in a hurry at all!

> I am also open to trades - direct me to your listings, and I'll see if there is anything I need.

> I reserve the right to refuse service

pmicon.gifSend me a PM