• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves #1 (Nm-M)- $50.00, Vengeance of Bane #1 (VF-NM) - $60

12 posts in this topic

Have these two books I am trying to sale to raise money for Heroes Con this coming weekend. Thief of Thieves #1 i am set on price and the Venegance of Bane #1 is debatable. I just rated it as VF-Nm but some people on here may see it as a higher grade that is why I am leaving it for the buyer to decide. Wanted to get it CGC'd but it never made it there financially. Shipping is $3.75 per book media mail in the US, priority mail also available. Outside the US please email me for price quote.

Thief of Thieves #1 - $50.00

Thief-of-Thieves-12.jpg

Vengeance of Bane #1 - $60.00

Bane1.jpg

baneback.jpg

baneinside.jpg

Silver Surfer: Rebirth of Thanos TPB 1st Print - $30.00 (neg)

SSROT3.jpg

SSROT2.jpg

SSROT1.jpg

Thanks for that info HugeRosen, I will take chances and if it doesnt sell than its cool. Sold one on here in the past week for $50.00 and as far as ebay in the past week there have been none that have sold for at the least $41.00 a book, there may be some that are still going on at the $30.00 range but I was/am basing on last week of selling history not current auction price on an ongoing auction, because the chances that the price will go up in an auction style is usually high so only base prices on final prices.

No offense or anything, but you are asking $55 for TOT #1 ungraded. They are selling on feebay for between $30-$50. Considering you are the one who pays the fees to list and sell on ebay, i doubt you are going to get a buyer at that price. Like I said, no offense or anything. Just my humble opinion.
No offense or anything, but learn some manners. You wont like it very much when someone takes a 'hugerosen' in your thread. If you really want to help someone send a pm. Just my opinion.

+1