• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spectacular Spider-Man #1 and #2 - 1968

11 posts in this topic

Question, how much of a mulitple if any does the SSM #1 and #2 warrant assuming CGC Universal grades of 9.0, 9.2 and 9.4? Are these mags. hot? and are they considered common or rare in these grades?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

#2 is fairly easy to find but has a tremendous cover and an original story/art. 9.4s usually go for 1.5-2x guide.

U got a good price on the #2 mag Cgc 9.8. Supply is huge on #2 as it is part of the Mile High 2 collection. Chuck had a long box FULL sumo.gif of #2's for sale many yr's ago in San Diego, but I did not see mass quantities of the Spidey #1 mag.

It's a common book in HG....but I can't see any Spidey collector not wanting one.

Who doesn't want an original full-color John Romita Sr. Spidey vs. Goblin story from 1968? The cover alone is worth the price of admission.... cloud9.gif

TXBID-ASPECTACULARSPIDEY2.jpg

It's a common book in HG....but I can't see any Spidey collector not wanting one.

Who doesn't want an original full-color John Romita Sr. Spidey vs. Goblin story from 1968? The cover alone is worth the price of admission.... cloud9.gif

TXBID-ASPECTACULARSPIDEY2.jpg

sign-funnypost.gif