• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: AVX Lots -CLOSED

2 posts in this topic

Trying to raise some more money for my Florida Super Con trip at the end of the month!!!! What doesn't sell by Wednesday night will end up going to eBay.

No HOSers or Probies.

:takeit: trumps PM

PayPal only.

Shipping only within the US and will ship via USPS Priority Mail. You will pay actual shipping charges. If you want it shipped via Flat Rate Envelope (1-6 books) it would be $4.90, more than that via Flat Rate Medium Box $11.75, etc. You choose how you want them shipped!

Lot #1: AVX #0-5, all first prints, never been read. $25 for the lot.

th_IMG_0551.jpg

Lot #2: AVX Variants - #0 Gatefold by Cheung, #1 by Romita Jr, #2 Diamond Retailers Summit, #3 J. Scott Campbell, #5 Keown - $40 for the lot.

th_IMG_0552.jpg

(if you see a black square on a cover, it's a signature cut out that I was going to utilize and get a signature, but will ship with new bag/board.)

Lot #3: AVX Team Variants #1-5 (all 10) - $40 for the lot

th_IMG_0562.jpg

I will cut deals for those who combine multiple lots. As always, if you need a scan of a specific cover, just ask!!!

Thanks for looking.