• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Average age of people in this forum

What is your age?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What is your age?

21 posts in this topic

Now I have no idea what's going on in this thread. Is there some history between oldguy and darthdiesel that I don't know about, or are some comments (mine included) perhaps mis-understood or not appreciated. If so, please let me know. I'm not here to offend anyone.

Kinda young for an oldguy. I'm 49. (Gee, I'm now an official minority) What do i win?

as referring to diesels post of what you win....used depends diapers, that's a wise crack tongue.gifwink.giflaugh.gif

I'm not here to offend anyone.

no offense taken, im sorry if i came off wrong, but im flippant most of the time. wink.gifgrin.gif

okay.

Just so there's no misunderstanding my remark to 32 being young for an "oldguy" was in reference to a 32 year old calling himself "oldguy". Nothing more. As far as me being a minority was in reference to very few us in that age group ( 46 - 50) taking part in this forum. As far as "what do I win", wasn't meant to suggest or mean any reference to Darth's message, but I certainly can understand it being taken that way. Just some "dry" humour and thank you for the advice.

And just so there's no misunderstanding with regards to me:

When I say "I", I am referring to myself......if anyone takes offense to me referring to myself....then I deeply and humbly apologize.

When I say "book", I am referring to comic books in general and hold no bad thoughts or malice to any other forms of book that others in this forum may read. My use of the word "book" is not meant to downgrade you or any other types of reading material that you use.

When I say "thread", I am usually talking about a forum thread such as the one that we are typing in now. This is in no way meant to degrade sewing, needles, or the thread associated with it in any way and I have the utmost respect for seamstresses and their art form.

Also, if anyone viewing this post cannot read, please accept my apologies for not including a copy of this post in tape form and I will make every effort to accept calls and read these posts to you so that you can appreciate them as well.

Thanks.