• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

block bidder alert: codystreasures on ebay

7 posts in this topic

Got me to accept a best offer about 40% below ask on one of my slabs, then gave me the "check is [soon to be] in the mail" song and dance for weeks and weeks. i was out of town for work last week, which is, of course, when the 45 day limit to put in a dispute passed and now i'm out like $20 in fees. grrrrrr. hasn't responded to the last few e-mails. local NJ guy too.

Got me to accept a best offer about 40% below ask on one of my slabs, then gave me the "check is [soon to be] in the mail" song and dance for weeks and weeks. i was out of town for work last week, which is, of course, when the 45 day limit to put in a dispute passed and now i'm out like $20 in fees. grrrrrr. hasn't responded to the last few e-mails. local NJ guy too.

post a link to your ebay store

the 40% off offers should roll in

Im sure a 1 hour phone call to ebay will get your lost fees back. You may have to speak to at least 3 different people though.

Im sure a 1 hour phone call to ebay will get your lost fees back. You may have to speak to at least 3 different people though.

Isn't that the truth?!

It's a special formula Ebay devised where if someone calls in more than twice, they must really be serious about their support request.

doh!