• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re: FINAL CLOSED

40 posts in this topic

my only CGC slab available for this sale is.....

Spider-Man 10 CGC Universal 9.8 $31

ONLY 1 higher CGC graded copy in the whole world!!!! Wolverine!! Wendigo!!! Murder!!!

Story and art by Todd Macfarlane, with SECRET ART by JIM LEE, ROB LIEFELD, Alex Sinclair.

I talked to Liefeld and he confirmed that he and Jim Lee inked a few pages. NO joke! How many other Spider-Man comics do you know of that have art by Todd Mac, Jim Lee, and Liefeld??? ZERO!! Buy this one!!! No need to CGC IT!!!

Pic coming tonight (or tomorrow morning)

IMG_0910.jpg

this one would have been cool to have gotten a SS.

ONLY 1 higher CGC graded copy in the whole world!!!! Wolverine!! Wendigo!!! Murder!!!

Story and art by Todd Macfarlane, with SECRET ART by JIM LEE, ROB LIEFELD, Alex Sinclair.

I talked to Liefeld and he confirmed that he and Jim Lee inked a few pages. NO joke! How many other Spider-Man comics do you know of that have art by Todd Mac, Jim Lee, and Liefeld??? ZERO!! Buy this one!!! No need to CGC IT!!!

IMG_0910.jpg

You are right... and it still can be!

IMG_0910.jpg

The only problem is trying to get all three auto's. I have a promo poster that at Wizard World a while ago. I got all auto's from Marc Silvestri, Jim Valentino, and Erik Larson's, but not Todd McF.

IMG_0910.jpg

The only problem is trying to get all three auto's. I have a promo poster that at Wizard World a while ago. I got all auto's from Marc Silvestri, Jim Valentino, and Erik Larson's, but not Todd McF.

Haha I had the same issue at Image Expo, had Todd and Rob but no Jim Lee, and I love this issue but to me it wasn't worth two full crack and reslabs. But maybe to someone out there with more resources...or more love for Todd Mac and friends....

Spectacular Spider-Man #36 VG $1 or free with the purchase of another Spectacular Spider-Man comic.

If you love Swarm, you must buy this copy. Also there's a CURT CONNERS appearance in this comic!!!

IMG_0718.jpg

I think thats all the Spider fun I have for today. Tomorrow should have a some trading cards and a Double-Cover COMIC!!!!

Please have a nice day!!!! :headbang:

Signed Frog Man and Spider-Man Upper Deck trading card by dark artist ANDY KUHN!!!! NM $1

You cannot possibly tell me you do not love FROG MAN. IMG_0696.jpg

Signed Backfire-Green Goblin Upper Deck trading card by freaking RON RANDALL. NM $1.25

Green MFing Goblin. Pretty cool.

IMG_0688.jpg

Marvel Universe 1992 Spider-Man Team-Up cards??? 50 cents each or buy them all for $1.50. NM

Pretty cool art by Sal Buscema, John Romita Jr., etc. Share some Spider goodness from your youth. :)

IMG_0931.jpg

I used to love Darkhawk and Sleepwalker, those were the days....

Upper Deck Spider Enemy cards signed by their artists!!!

Death's Embrace - Spidey vs Thanos signed by Stuart Sayger NM $4

This is some of the most awesome art I've ever seen. Seriously, check it out.

Venom FOIL signed by Mike Miller (may or may not be on the Miami Heat) NM $4.25

Rare foil, and its signed, and its a pretty awesome Venom.

Will 'O' The Wisp FOIL signed by David Williams NM $3.50

Rare FOIL. Very classic art by a very modern artist. Freaking awesome. [may or may not be a famous poker player]

Lizard FOIL signed by Andrew Robinson NM $4

Beautiful rare foil, and the main enemy from the new ASM movie. You won't regret buying this.

We Had a Team-UP Spidey Vs Punisher signed by Joe M. Linsner NM $1

From the famous Dawn Artist.

IMG_0930.jpg

or all five cards for $13

Spider-man Upper Deck cards SIGNED

Cosmic Spider-Man signed by Andrew Robinson NM $1

My favorite Spider-storyline. :)

Tragic Loss w/Uncle Ben FOIL signed by Tomm Coker NM $2.50

Awesome art from the quintessential noir artist Tomm Coker. Rare FOIL.

Rise From the Grave Spider-Man signed by Mark Irwin NM $1.25

Fun graveyard art by ADAM KUBERT

Aunt May FOIL signed by JJ Kirby $4

A rare JJ Kirby sig, he's pretty much my favorite young artist.

Amazing Spider-Man signed by Mark Irwin NM $3

same name as the movie. This is the card everyone wants. And I've got it SIGNED. IMG_0929.jpg

or $9 for all five cards!

Couldn't find my double cover spidey, but found some old cool punishers.

Punisher War Journal 14 and 15 NM $4 for both.

Awesome Jim Lee Spider-Man covers. You like Jim Lee, I like Jim Lee, buy my comics. THanks.

IMG_0926-1.jpg

i think I'm out of Spider-comics to sell, but i'll drop a few more trading cards later.

And there's some freebies in here so please feel free to look around and make offers.

Thanks!

Thanks! I am a Spidey-guy, but I've recently focused my collection and these are just some random stragglers hanging around. I actually thought I had more stuff to cull, but I guess I gave some away or the rest is in a closet somewhere.

:news:

Anways, feel free to take a quarter of all items!!!! [Most of the stuff is cheap already]

And in case I didn't mention it before, of course you can CGC IT!!! all of these comics and have them CGC SS'd by Andrew Garfield and Toby Maguire and Stan Lee and in some cases Jim Lee and Thomas Jane and Marc Silvestri and in other cases Mickey Mouse and Tim Lincecum and Anderson Silva and my dad.

Lot of old Spider-Man cards (from early 90's?) 20 NM cards $4.25

Awesome classic and modern Spider-art from actual comics from Romita Sr., Kirby, MacFarlane, Larsen, etc.

Lot includes but is not limited to: ASM1 cover, Hydro-Man, Kingpin, Webshooters, Sandman, Wedding, Green Goblin, Spidey Sense, Spider-Man 2099, Electro and more!!!

IMG_0932.jpg

Spider-Man trading card NM $2 or free with the purchase of another trading card (must claim)

Marvel Universe Series 1 or 2 from the early 90's.

If you truly consider yourself a Spider-Man collector you need this classic card!! Seriously though. Its pretty cool.

IMG_0928.jpg

That's all for today folks!!

thanks for stopping by.

I will drop a summary on you guys TOMORROW!!!

SPIDER-SUMMARY!!!

EVERYTHING is a quarter off!!!, that's right true believer!!! twenty-five cents offff!!!!

Page 1

Winter Soldier #2 ASM 50th Anniversary ASM Valentine's Variant NM+ $7 or NM $5.25

Marvel Spotlight #32 First appearance of Spider-Woman VG- $6

Spider-Woman 1 FN $3.00 (VF with some serious blue staining on the back. Presents super well, front is pristine (NM).)

Avenging Spider-Man 1 blank variant in sealed-polybag. NM- $4

"Vulture" Upper Deck Trading Card signed by artist Steve Rude NM $1.50

Spider-Man sketch by Robert Atkins (GI JOE and Spider-Man legend) in pencil. $29.99 \(\:

Web of Spider-Man #1 VG $2.50

Web of Spider-Man #17 VF/NM $1.25

Page 2

Avenging Spider-Man #6 Chechetto Variant NM+ $7

Marvel Tales 155 Reader Copy of ASM 17 reprint $1 Stan Lee w/classic Steve Ditko art and cover

Marvel Tales 250 Reader Copy of MTU 100 reprint $1 Frank Miller story and art.

Venom Lethal Protector 1-3 NM-/NM $6

Venom Lethal 2 NM $1.75 (had an extra copy for some reason)

Amazing Spider-Man 368 NM $1

Amazing Spider-Man 392 NM- $2

Amazing Spider-Man 206 FN+ $5

Spider-Man 50 NM $3.50

Spider-Man Unlimited #2 NM- $3

Ultimate Spider-Man 101 VF- or worse Free with the purchase of any 2 other comics. Just claim it.

ASM 536 F/VF or worse $1 the famous 50/50 Spidey cover

Sensational Spider-Man #31 VF- $1 Clayton Crain Iron Spidey cover.

Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #24 MaryJane Variant NM $1 or VF- $0.50 (back cover scuffing)

Spectacular Spider-Man 2 F $4

Spectacular Spider-Man 3 F $1.50

Spectacular Spider-Man4 F- $2

Spectacular Spider-Man 9 NM- $10

Spectacular Spider-Man 13 NM- $10

Spectacular Spider-Man 14 NM $12

Page 3

Spectacular Spider-Man #36 VG $1 or free with the purchase of another Spectacular Spider-Man

Signed Frog Man and Spider-Man Upper Deck trading card by dark artist ANDY KUHN!!!! NM $1

Signed Backfire-Green Goblin Upper Deck trading card by freaking RON RANDALL. NM $1.25

Marvel Universe 1992 Spider-Man Team-Up cards??? 50 cents each or buy all 6 for $1.50. NM

Death's Embrace - Spidey vs Thanos signed by Stuart Sayger NM $4

This is some of the most awesome art I've ever seen. Seriously, check it out.

Trading cards

Venom FOIL signed by Mike Miller (may or may not be on the Miami Heat) NM $4.25

Will 'O' The Wisp FOIL signed by David Williams NM $3.50

Lizard FOIL signed by Andrew Robinson NM $4

We Had a Team-UP Spidey Vs Punisher signed by Joe M. Linsner NM $1

Cosmic Spider-Man signed by Andrew Robinson NM $1

Tragic Loss w/Uncle Ben FOIL signed by Tomm Coker NM $2.50

Rise From the Grave Spider-Man signed by Mark Irwin NM $1.25

Aunt May FOIL signed by JJ Kirby $4

Amazing Spider-Man signed by Mark Irwin NM $3

Page 4

Punisher War Journal 14 and 15 NM $4 for both. (Jim Lee)

Lot of old Spider-Man trading cards (from early 90's?) 20 NM cards $4.25

Spider-Man trading card NM $2 or free with the purchase of another trading card (must claim)

That's all I've got. Happy Spider-shopping everyone, thanks for stopping by.

And like I said, 25 cents off of anything in the thread!!! I know that seems too generous, but I like most of you.

OK PRICE REDUCTION AGAIN!!!

take 10% off of everything, or a quarter, which ever gives you a better deal.

:news:

I'll leave this up through the weekend, feel free to PM or ask questions or spend some time with your kids.

Closed thread homie. Happy Spider-Man week!