• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #13, #14 and #15 9.8s

2 posts in this topic

Here are three late bronze age Amazing Spider-Man ANNUAL issues that I am interested in selling. I also have many other Amazing Spider-Man issues from #200 - #297 9.8, #501 9.9 and #529 9.8 for sale. Please ask me about them if you cannot find them listed.

Prices are listed below, and will also be noted with each cover image. All prices are based on the 12 month average and most recent sales listed on gpanalysis.com.

***Reasonable offers will be strongly considered.***

Paypal is preferred. I will ship at cost. Priority Mail domestically in the US and Global Priority internationally.

Either :takeit: or a PM is good, but :takeit: and a PM always gets my attention the fastest.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #13 9.8 W (Dr. Octopus crossover with Spectacular Spider-Man #1.) $80

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #14 9.8 W (Doctor Strange and Doctor Doom appearance.) $70

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #15 9.8 W (Punisher appearance.) $100

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #13 9.8 W $80

AmazingSpider-ManAnnual1398W.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Annual #14 9.8 W $70

AmazingSpider-ManAnnual1498W.jpg