• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A potentially foolish question, but ...

6 posts in this topic

I am finally getting plans together to get back to the homeland, namely Ireland. Specifically I will be on the west coast in Co. Galway, and more specifically Connemara (Rosmuc, Ballyconneely, etc) and South Meigho (Tuar Maigh Keady).

Any shops anywhere in Ireland I should pop in to? Or am I crazy for asking?

Anything in Galway City?

had quite a few tonight so hope this doesn't upset anyone but why not - the Irish friends i have off the boat that are here think i am crazy for having a house full of the nonsense anyway.

I'm so jealous, I haven't been since 2002.

I can't say if they have shops, but they will have a centralized drinking establishment called a bar. In these bars, they have an imported beer called Budweiser, it is divine. (thumbs u

Was in Galway about a year ago. Beautiful area, but as far as I'm aware, no comic shops :(

I try to get over there a couple of times each year (Dublin, Cork Galway...) Can't say I ever recall any comic shops.

But it does have Guinness.

Lots and lots and lots of lovely Guinness

I have never been so hammered as one night in Dublin... and my Irish hosts were just warming up!

I have never been so hammered as one night in Dublin... and my Irish hosts were just warming up!

Yeah I can remember my first beer too :hi: