• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The three Green Hornet BLB's

2 posts in this topic

Hello again, going through my photobucket acct. and still have both the pictures and the books, so why not post them: the three green hornet blb's - strikes, cracks down and returns. Please take a look at the scans for condition. They are for the most part lower grade but complete with fairly decent page quality, not brittle. Strikes is slightly cocked, cracks down has half inch or so splits at spine, as does returns which has cracked front board. 1st I'll take it posted or acknowledgement by me stating sold/sale pending wins unconditionally.

Asking $90 shipped in the states. Payment by paypal. Shipping via USPS priority. Outside US we will work out the shipping. Thanks to all for looking.ScannedImage112370028.jpgScannedImage112370026.jpgScannedImage112370025.jpgScannedImage112370024.jpg