• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey .Troy, read this!

13 posts in this topic

I just got off the phone with Jim Steranko, and he wanted me to tell you that your custom blank sketch covers are the best he has ever worked on. He said they took pencils so nice he got carried away with them and wanted me to encourage you to make more!

Holy :tonofbricks:

My covers are Jim Steranko approved?

Man, I can't tell you how much it means to me that he asked you to go out of your way and contact me with encouragement. It's just.... the sun and the moon to know that.... that man.... knowing who he is.... is happy with my work. Just astounding! Thank you, so much for both trusting my work enough to send it to him and for reaching out to me afterwards about it.

I have been overwhelmed by the support of fellow collectors about these covers, and for those of you who picked some up from me and put trust in them and me, and then your words of praise afterwards bring such a warm spot to my heart. I am very happy that I have been able to contribute something to this hobby that I love so much!

And trust me, I have some thing planned for moving forward, and I am continuing to improved equipment and methods on my end. I mean look, we got DC to make a blank, so anything is possible! :)