• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Report moved from the WC <3

229 posts in this topic

Proceeding to BBQ.

Mac's rulez!. The brisket is stellar right off the grill...no sauce necessary to mar it's perfection. Nice to see my fellow geeky brethren there tonight. :applause:

It was great, too much food actually.

Lots of neck use at that place!

Proceeding to BBQ.

Mac's rulez!. The brisket is stellar right off the grill...no sauce necessary to mar it's perfection. Nice to see my fellow geeky brethren there tonight. :applause:

Yes, the young nubile scenery was quite good.

I bought 2 Adams books, seems like I had them graded by everyone there before finally buying.

Mostly I watched and learned from one of the masters.

There were some good books to be found, the Magic Marker collection was in full foce. Some very glossy and bright colors.

Lots of toys, shirts and manga.

And artists everywhere including that Neil guy.

Proceeding to BBQ.

Proceeding to BBQ.

Yes, the young nubile scenery was quite good.

Pics or it didn't happen :sumo:

I see why this is in the WC; too weak for CG.

:tonofbricks:

I had a beer @ lunch with Dover, 3 more @ $4 each from the bottle on the convention floor, & my last one over dinner.

My usual bedtime @ 42 is 930. I was out @ 9.

Slept in this morning, though.

Morning WC :banana:

I had a beer @ lunch with Dover, 3 more @ $4 each from the bottle on the convention floor, & my last one over dinner.

Why are you up so early?

Mac's waitress report:

Every year they get hotter. This year we all debated if the well-treadmilled little brunette or if the blonde in teal was the winner.

We reached no clear decision.

Our waitress was the lone macho lesbian. It's true to say that we were all a bit disappointed. Never one to let dark clouds mar a perfect day, I turned on the charm.

She couldn't keep her hands off me. I've never had a waitress be so grabassey before. She was delightful.

A unique individual.

She was the clear ^^

Why are you up so early?

Actually, I got up later than usual.

I'm looking at my haul. Got some sweet books including a high grade raw My Love 1 that'll make greggy drool.

Mac's waitress report:

Every year they get hotter. This year we all debated if the well-treadmilled little brunette or if the blonde in teal was the winner.

We reached no clear decision.

Our waitress was the lone macho lesbian. It's true to say that we were all a bit disappointed. Never one to let dark clouds mar a perfect day, I turned on the charm.

She couldn't keep her hands off me. I've never had a waitress be so grabassey before. She was delightful.

A unique individual.

She was the clear ^^

That's just cause she mistook you for a B actor from Frazier. Thought she was getting some celeb action...

That's cute chainball.

Couple things --

I've met you & know what you look like.

You're an SS book guy.

That's it. Enjoy your message boarding.