• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Report moved from the WC <3

229 posts in this topic

The show is over.

I'm boarding my flight.

I have a depression.

Joey could probably press that out for you.

Really nice meeting you this weekend!

I would just like to state, despite my jibes and jests, that much like my aged associate, TBH, I am also quite put out and maddened by the obstreperous way Toooo1cents has tantalized us with promises of hotties while in effect totally depriving us of said hotties.

Hopefully, he will deliver on his obligation to deliver the goods today.

Gentlemen, gentlemen. My dear compatriots of the Water Cooler. Forbearance marks its breast with lofty peaks. Therefore, delay your pleasures with tender attentions, neglect your sudden cravings, & cup the melon of anticipation until the juices course betwixt the cradle of your hands.

This was taken sometime late Saturday night.

IMAG0175.jpg

The Westin.

The lovely Chrystal, front desk manager, & I had a rather serious encounter at check-in. It was a dance. Things were unacceptable at first but we worked through all that & I brought her to heel without too much fuss.

IMAG0159.jpg

comix4fun on Friday. One of the true Boards originals. This guy makes us all laugh around here everyfriggin day. & he's brilliant. Not to mention fetching.

The two of us had coffee together in the Westin lobby for about an hour Saturday morning. One of the best hours of a terrific weekend.

IMAG0161.jpg

Wally joins Chris. Wally is the Host Boardie for Heroes. His Westin room has an open door policy with an autobhan to coolers overflowing with imported beers.

IMAG0162.jpg

You need to mix in some hotties. If I see one more photo of a comic nerd... :frustrated:

lol lol lol

Okay, let's start with the girls. I saw these girls later in the weekend & Black Widow had become Scarlet Witch. It was a mistake not to take their picture again. When I saw them the second time, I didn't realize she had changed costumes.

:frustrated:

IMAG0160.jpg