• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Day 1 Heroes Con Stuff

2 posts in this topic

UFO 4 (first Miles Morales), Sig and Thumbnail from Clayton Crain for CGC SS. Also got John Hickman sig (not shown). Surprisingly Crain had literally nobody at his table. He was doing his art and his demeanor seemed to be "do not disturb." I tried to be quick, polite and very thankful for his time. Still, he seemed slightly annoyed although he wasn't mean or rude about it. Maybe he just had had a lot to get done.

Regardless, I'm very happy with how his thumbnail turned out.

Crainsig.jpg

Next up, Mark Bagley. I don't know who this little girl is but she was adorable! Mark seemed like a down to earth guy and he's actually pretty funny.

bagley.jpg

He was fully booked for commissions, so I had to settle for some of his published work.

My first published panel page! :banana: The details actually display sharper in person than in this iPhone photo. Iron Man and Hawkeye are laying waste to the poor guy.

bagleyoa1.jpg

Next up, what I thought is a lovely splash of the Stark tower. It's just a building and it's completely void of any characters, but for only $40 bucks figured it's a nice compliment for the Iron Man panels. They're both going to be hung side-by-side.

So that's it so far. :)

bagleyoa2.jpg

Nice! I know exactly what you mean about Crain. Very nice guy! When I approached to talk about my sketches, I had his Uncanny X-Force #1 variant to be signed and remarked, but I just snuck it back into my bag! lol

Awesome pieces thus far! :golfclap: