• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH Silver/Bronze Age Key issues All CGC Free Shipping ~Below GPA Avg

58 posts in this topic

Good Day fellow comic book enthusiasts....up for sale starting this weekend will be a nice selection of Silver Age and Bronze Age key and semi-key issues. I have some Golden Age and Coopper Age books I will be selling later so for now let get started with some of the goodies... :acclaim:

Rules: No folks on the probabtion list, I prefer checks, Money orders and for all payments however I will take regular paypal if that's the only option. All prices listed are with priority shipping with Tracking included. I do not own a scanner but I have a nice camera so I will include what images I have of the book and if you require others then I will take additional shots per requests. (thumbs u

US shipping only

Pressing: I have never had a book pressed in my life and all books were purchased by me alreaded grading so if any of these have been pressed then I have no knowledge of it....sorry (shrug)

Post an :takeit: or send me a PM if you want to purchase any of the books, if I get multiple PMs on a particular book then whoever PM'd me first gets first shot.

Conan The Barbarian #1 CGC 9.4 White Pages 90-day GPA $614 My price SOLD

CGCConanfront.jpg

CGCConanback.jpg

ComicBooks023.jpg