• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Spotlight #2...

31 posts in this topic

What are you going to focus on now? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Slabbing my books and perhaps buying some HG key silver age books..... I also want to start doing local conventions with asperations towards the larger cons.... thumbsup2.gif

Jim

Slabbing my books and perhaps buying some HG key silver age books..... I also want to start doing local conventions with asperations towards the larger cons.... thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif I've been selling at the local cons here and even though it's a lot of work in preparing and sorting the comics, I've been having a great time.....

Jim

Jim

thumbsup2.gif I've been selling at the local cons here and even though it's a lot of work in preparing and sorting the comics, I've been having a great time.....

Jim

Get my book yet? confused.gif