• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Spotlight #2...

31 posts in this topic

Nope not yet.....it could be taking the same route as that Thor? shocked.gif

Jim

I'll be less accomodating this time and leave you holding the bag. I'll string you along until the 30 day chargeback period is over! sumo.gif

I've been selling at the local cons here and even though it's a lot of work in preparing and sorting the comics, I've been having a great time.....

I just did a local con this past weekend...(my first ever)...and I found it to be a lot of work...a lot of preperation...and I didn't generate a whole lot of money....

I did however...meet some nice people....bought a nice Marvel Preview #2...and had several people show me their collection that they wished to sell me...

All-in-all...this is what I like about collecting....the networking, being on the other side of a dealer table and seeing and holding books that I've only seen pictures of was very rewarding and put some things back into perspective for me... grin.gif

I've been selling at the local cons here and even though it's a lot of work in preparing and sorting the comics, I've been having a great time.....

I just did a local con this past weekend...(my first ever)...and I found it to be a lot of work...a lot of preperation...and I didn't generate a whole lot of money....

I did however...meet some nice people....bought a nice Marvel Preview #2...and had several people show me their collection that they wished to sell me...

All-in-all...this is what I like about collecting....the networking, being on the other side of a dealer table and seeing and holding books that I've only seen pictures of was very rewarding and put some things back into perspective for me... grin.gif

Hit any grannys for their collection yet? sumo.gif

Nope not yet.....it could be taking the same route as that Thor? shocked.gif

Jim

I'll be less accomodating this time and leave you holding the bag. I'll string you along until the 30 day chargeback period is over! sumo.gif

Well in that case let me log into Paypal.....

Just kidding..... smirk.gif

Jim

thumbsup2.gif Yep...that's exactly why I like it also.....

You'll find that after the first sorting, the updating/adding takes no time at all.....

Jim

Hit any grannys for their collection yet? sumo.gif

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Hit any grannys for their collection yet?

Not yet...but grampa had some pretty nice stuff...including a TOS #39 in FN/FN+ condition along with some JiM's and other key marvel stuff....it seems like he wants FMV for them though... foreheadslap.gif

BTW...he had a buncha DC's as well...but nothing very notable... crazy.gif

Uh please that's too much information. I don't need to know what you do with the local convicts on the weekend where you live. That's your own business...

Uh please that's too much information. I don't need to know what you do with the local convicts on the weekend where you live. That's your own business...

sign-funnypost.gif

That was quite refreshing and witty. If we were still giving star ratings, I would have given you 5 for that.