• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STUPID LOOKING SUPER VILLAIN AWARD GOES TO-

8 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3985&item=2251976591&rd=1

The Killer Key- what insufficiently_thoughtful_person villain decides to put on a costume that looks like this. Gee one morning I wake up and say hey I'd look great if I looked like I have a giant key hole- more like a giant a-hole...

lol!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3985&item=2251976591&rd=1

The Killer Key- what insufficiently_thoughtful_person villain decides to put on a costume that looks like this. Gee one morning I wake up and say hey I'd look great if I looked like I have a giant key hole- more like a giant a-hole...

lol!

27_laughing.gif true, but the same could be said of Plant Man, Porcupine, and that big wheel villain from Amazing Spider-Man!

I always thought that The Answer and The Spot were the worst. But KEY-HOLE MAN makes The Rocket Racer seem worthy of his own book.... tonofbricks.gif

..but wasn't "the Answer" (not AI) or "the Question" part of the inspiration for that awesome Watchmen character... Rorschach? (no, not as in sweathog Arnold).

I'd love to see that chracter back in use. Dr M could reconstruct his molecules or go back in time and not zap him. A Miller or Moore written series would be awesome 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I always thought that The Answer and The Spot were the worst. But KEY-HOLE MAN makes The Rocket Racer seem worthy of his own book.... tonofbricks.gif

..but wasn't "the Answer" (not AI) or "the Question" part of the inspiration for that awesome Watchmen character... Rorschach? (no, not as in sweathog Arnold).

I'd love to see that chracter back in use. Dr M could reconstruct his molecules or go back in time and not zap him. A Miller or Moore written series would be awesome 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That was the "Question".

I think the "Answer" that Beyonder was refering to is this guy:

60930948398.93.gif

I always thought this was a pretty good cover. sorry.gif