• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alan Moore and Signings

4 posts in this topic

Ever wanted your Watchman signed....

unfortunately you are too late....by the looks of it it will never happen in the near future

Ever wanted your Watchman signed, well unfortunately you are too late. Alan Moore was signing Black Dossier and LOEG yesterday at Gosh Comics in London and comic conventions was present. We asked about his forth coming appearance at NICE and whether he was signing at this event. The short reply was "No"...the longer reply was "I feel I have moved on and wont be signing any Watchman if that is what you are after"

He will only sign any of his own material. So there you have it, if you anything signed by him keep it, Graded and slabbed it will be worth more and price will increase dramatically after this news.

Comic Conventions

Isn't this old news though? I think he already said awhile back that he will never sign anything Watchmen-related items ever again.

Yeah the DC fiasco has a lot to do with it. But maybe also since his signature "will be worth more and price will increase dramatically after this news" and him knowing he won't get a penny from it plays a factor too.

Isn't this old news though? I think he already said awhile back that he will never sign anything Watchmen-related items ever again.

Yeah the DC fiasco has a lot to do with it. But maybe also since his signature "will be worth more and price will increase dramatically after this news" and him knowing he won't get a penny from it plays a factor too.

Without hearing it from the man himself there was always the possibility of it happening.