• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to get a cover reproduction?

9 posts in this topic

I want a reproduction enlarged to about 10"x15". It is going to accompany an artist recreation of the same cover as a gift.

I am still a ways away from receiving the recreation, but I wanted to find someone who can do it when I am ready and get an idea now of how much it will cost.

Thank you for your help (thumbs u

I want a reproduction enlarged to about 10"x15". It is going to accompany an artist recreation of the same cover as a gift.

I am still a ways away from receiving the recreation, but I wanted to find someone who can do it when I am ready and get an idea now of how much it will cost.

If it's just the front cover you can scan your comic or download a 'large' image from the net, email it to Walmart poster printing . An 11" X 14" shows at less than $6.

Or just put your scan-file on a thumbdrive and walk into a local mom & pop printshop, walk out with your 10" X 15". Shouldn't cost much.

If it's just the front cover you can scan your comic or download a 'large' image from the net, email it to Walmart poster printing . An 11" X 14" shows at less than $6.

Or just put your scan-file on a thumbdrive and walk into a local mom & pop printshop, walk out with your 10" X 15". Shouldn't cost much.

That sounds great (thumbs u

I will start looking for a nice image of a high grade raw copy.

Thank you again (thumbs u

[font:Comic Sans MS]Thanks Mike. I have seen the great art in that thread. Shiverbones is doing the artwork for me. If you have not seen the thread with the great work he does, here is an example.

Below is another cover he did for me, following the original:

img016-1.jpg

ooaw112100.jpg

The next piece that he is going to do for me is going to be a gift, and will be personalized for the person I am giving it to. I want to make a large high quality picture of the original cover that I can give along with the artwork. I want to maybe put the picture of the original on the back of the frame for the recreation. I thought I would package it so that the first thing he sees is the scan of the original, then he will turn it around to see the recreation.

I was saying in my last post that I want to find a place where I can download a high quality picture of the original so that I can take it to Walmart as was suggested.

[/font]