• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure Time 3 A/B Covers and 4 C Cover Variant - NM/NM+ Raws

5 posts in this topic

Welcome

Normal board rules apply.

No probies or hosers.

First :takeit: in thread works.

PM me if you want to make an offer.

I ship Priority Mail - Flat Rate Envelope or Medium Flat Rate Box - your choice - you pay exact cost.

PayPal or postal money order are acceptable payment methods. Plan on paying within 5 days of receiving an invoice from me. PM me if you need longer.

I can get you more pictures if you want.

If you buy and are not satisfied w/ my stated condition, you can return them to me within 5 days for 100% money back. Just pay return safe shipping.

First one up in just a moment.

Adventure Time 3 cover A - NM+ $7

This is a clean copy. There are not tick marks on front or back spine. Clean corners and scratch free surface. Lays flat. Pictured out of bag and board so you see what you are getting.

40a7deb1.jpg

Adventure Time 4 cover C - Variant - NM/NM+ $12

This copy has clean corners, lays flat, not spine ticks on either side. At certain angles (hard to see or photograph) you can see on the front and back cover the impressions from the printing on the inside back and front cover. I don't think this will be counted off in grading since it is a defect.

70aed4c3.jpg

front cover detail 1

front cover detail 2

Back cover