• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whirlwind Buying (some stories to follow)

172 posts in this topic

Actually -- ended up going with keeping the big books at the bank. Even with an alarm system or a home vault, I just don't trust my own home.

(thumbs u

Crazy books Brian, what a spree. To think years ago your focus was Power of Iron Man TOS books!

What was that, like 8 years ago?

Actually -- ended up going with keeping the big books at the bank. Even with an alarm system or a home vault, I just don't trust my own home.

Yeah that's always the best choice. Having been burgled before, everyone is better off safe than sorry :(

Epilog:

Today's pickup...

AF15cgc.jpg

You just had to go and one-up my contributions, didn't you... :mad:

Beautiful pick-up BTW... (thumbs u

^^

Crazy books Brian, what a spree. To think years ago your focus was Power of Iron Man TOS books!

What was that, like 8 years ago?

I still love TOS... I'd love a raw run in uber high grade. Wouldn't want them as slabs...

I officially give up on comic collecting. What the _____ am I doing wrong here? Can someone tell me what kind of career I need to get into?

Go to law school, med school or make a killing in the stock market? (shrug)

...and don't get married... :gossip:

...and don't have kids...., :gossip:

Yep. I have four. They eat a lot of comic money.

You should really consider feeding them food. All that paper money will back them up...

Just a cool thread, :bump: for awesomeness and a tribute to FK.

And love this particular post too :roflmao:

You just pole vaulted from Kardashian to Paris Hilton.

I just saw a picture of her the other day - she's looking good these days!

Not my type. I'd trade a dozen PH for one KK.

I can't stand either one of them, just based on personalities alone. Just colours everything about them negatively for me. Instead of seeing 2 pretty girls I see one skinny girl with zero muscle tone, and another girl who in 20 years will have an azz approximately three miles wide lol

Naturally I don't know either one personally so you never know I guess, but based on what's out there for public consumption I just want to never hear another word about either one again.