• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

2 posts in this topic

Selling a handful of Raw Blanks to make room for some new books coming in that are more in my focus.

:rulez:

No HOSers or Probies.

:takeit: trumps PM

PayPal only.

Shipping only within the US and will ship via USPS Priority Mail. You will pay actual shipping charges. If you want it shipped via Flat Rate Envelope (1-6 books) it would be $4.90, more than that via Flat Rate Medium Box $11.75, etc. You choose how you want them shipped!

If you've never dealt with me, here's my Kudos thread.

Blanks first:

:news:

Hit Girl #1 Blank Variants - $6 each or all 4 for together for $20.

Got them before they hit my LCS' shelves. 1 has a very light thumb print like mark on the right side (very faint) and all 4 have the same strange vertical bend about a 1/2" from the right side, running almost the middle 4" of the book (not exactly sure what it's from and it's very subtle, almost impossible to photograph.) All have sharp corners and no marks along spine.

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

Here are the raw sketch covers:

New Avengers #1 Blank - with Captain America Sketch by Jimmy Palmiotti (also signed by Laura Martin, inker on book) - $30

IMG_0460.jpg

Avengers Invaders #1 - Iron Man Sketch by Joe Rubenstein (DF COA included) - $30

IMG_0459.jpg

The Walking Dead #75 Ultimate Comics Exclusive - Zombie Sketch by Charlie Adlard - $75

WalkingDeadAdlardCommission.jpg

Dark Avengers #1 - with Captain America Sketch by Mike Deodato Jr - $50

DarkAvengersCaptDeodatoCommission.jpg

Venom by Remender HC Blank - Venom pencil sketch by Jason Metcalf - $60

VenomHCJMetcalfCommission.jpg

Captain America #1 with Sketch of Capt America by Billy Tucci - $50

CaptAmericaTucciCommission.jpg