• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Comicon - August 5th

87 posts in this topic

Other GREAT door prize announcements to follow (thumbs u

A Walking Dead Weekly #1 at 2pm

plus lots of other neat comics and related stuff (toys, cards, etc.) every hour including a $20 shopping spree every hour

AND the Grand Door Prize - an original Budd Root Cavewoman page with a new Cavewoman sketch on the back at 3pm

:applause: NICE!

Thank You!!! :)

Rick,

I think the wife and I are going to drop by for a couple hours. I'll be bringing some books to pass around the room and maybe someone will take one of my beauties home!

Brock

Look forward to seeing you both :)

Hey, Rick!

Any possibility of a dealer bringing some CGC sized comic boxes to sell at tomorrow's show? Following up...thanks again!

jim

Haven't had any luck so far :sorry:

Shelton says he has some on order but they will not be in until later in the week

The show absolutely killed today. I don't know the final count but I'm sure it was 800+ attendees. Lots of costumes and LOTS of kids, which was great to see. Picked up some great books in .50-$1 boxes like Hulk 271, Rocket Raccoon minis, multiple Thor 344s, etc. Michael Eury should be a guest dealer at every comics convention in the country. The man's knowledge of his Back Issue magazine and comics in general is stunning. It was a pleasure to talk to him and buy some great back issues of Back Issue!

I had a good time. From talking with Dave; it sounded like they had twice the attendance that they were expecting which made the room feel crowded at times.

There were lots of nice books and the dealers that had books there priced at 50 cents to $1 seemed to be the busiest. I just picked up a few cooper age fillers that I was missing for my collection due to trying to avoid wife aggro for spending too much.

Psy

I had a good time. From talking with Dave; it sounded like they had twice the attendance that they were expecting which made the room feel crowded at times.

There were lots of nice books and the dealers that had books there priced at 50 cents to $1 seemed to be the busiest. I just picked up a few cooper age fillers that I was missing for my collection due to trying to avoid wife aggro for spending too much.

Psy

It was crowded...............but we will be at the Marriott Executive Park on December 16th and it is a much bigger room.