• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Comicon - August 5th

87 posts in this topic

The show absolutely killed today. I don't know the final count but I'm sure it was 800+ attendees. Lots of costumes and LOTS of kids, which was great to see. Picked up some great books in .50-$1 boxes like Hulk 271, Rocket Raccoon minis, multiple Thor 344s, etc. Michael Eury should be a guest dealer at every comics convention in the country. The man's knowledge of his Back Issue magazine and comics in general is stunning. It was a pleasure to talk to him and buy some great back issues of Back Issue!

Thanks Sam!!! (thumbs u

Sam has to be the best hot book flipper I know.............and I know a lot!!! lol

Michael is a very special guest and great comic historian.............we hope to have him back in December.

I should put that on my business card!

The show absolutely killed today. I don't know the final count but I'm sure it was 800+ attendees. Lots of costumes and LOTS of kids, which was great to see. Picked up some great books in .50-$1 boxes like Hulk 271, Rocket Raccoon minis, multiple Thor 344s, etc. Michael Eury should be a guest dealer at every comics convention in the country. The man's knowledge of his Back Issue magazine and comics in general is stunning. It was a pleasure to talk to him and buy some great back issues of Back Issue!

Thanks Sam!!! (thumbs u

Sam has to be the best hot book flipper I know.............and I know a lot!!! lol

Michael is a very special guest and great comic historian.............we hope to have him back in December.

I should put that on my business card!

Will I get a commission?

:wishluck:lol

Next show is Sunday, December 16th at a new and bigger location :applause:

Charlotte Marriott Executive Park

5700 Westpark Drive

Charlotte, North Carolina 28217

I-77 @ exit 5 (Tyvola Road)

I missed the show earlier this month, but I will definitely try to make it to the holiday show. I'm kind of glad that y'all are moving away from the uptown area. I get enough of that area heading to work everyday! lol! Looking forward to the next show off Tyvola, Rick.

Next show is Sunday, December 16th at a new and bigger location :applause:

Charlotte Marriott Executive Park

5700 Westpark Drive

Charlotte, North Carolina 28217

I-77 @ exit 5 (Tyvola Road)

I missed the show earlier this month, but I will definitely try to make it to the holiday show. I'm kind of glad that y'all are moving away from the uptown area. I get enough of that area heading to work everyday! lol! Looking forward to the next show off Tyvola, Rick.

Thanks!!! :hi: