• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED* Huge Lot of Raw Marvels including Keys

27 posts in this topic

I'll take ff 52

sorry nismo but as i posted, i'm discussing a few big deals for the whole lot. i can't sign off on selling just one yet, but if those deals fall through you are first in line to get the FF 52 as a stand alone.

*waiting for this to get interesting*

May want to clarify the rules for this sales thread...

Typically the deal is if a book is posted with a price its up for sale, someone can buy it via a post here in the thread.

You may want to post a ALL BOOKS ON HOLD (if thats the case) in your first post so everyone who wanders in here knows they cant "take it" on books for the moment..

Great books, good luck with the sale..

I'll take ff 52

sorry nismo but as i posted, i'm discussing a few big deals for the whole lot. i can't sign off on selling just one yet, but if those deals fall through you are first in line to get the FF 52 as a stand alone.

:popcorn:

*waiting for this to get interesting*

May want to clarify the rules for this sales thread...

Typically the deal is if a book is posted with a price its up for sale, someone can buy it via a post here in the thread.

You may want to post a ALL BOOKS ON HOLD (if thats the case) in your first post so everyone who wanders in here knows they cant "take it" on books for the moment..

Great books, good luck with the sale..

Sorry I'm new here and don't know all the rules. I just started getting messages regarding purchasing the full lot or sections of the lot. I typed a disclosure about this along with the 2nd set of scans, but my fault if I messed up.

Anyways all are currently on HOLD till I sort out the PMs I'm currently dealing with.

Sorry to all, didn't expect this much attention this fast.

I'll take ff 52

That's not SOP around here. :gossip: