• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*CLOSED* Huge Lot of Raw Marvels including Keys

27 posts in this topic

Apologies to those who didn't get the books they wanted. I have tons more in my collection which I will be putting up over the next few weeks, and some doubles of what were in this thread.

I've been informed by many that I violated the standard operating procedure in this thread, and I will make sure to read up on all the protocols before attempting a sale again.

-Symbiotic.

I'm not well versed in grading, but I have had a friend come over and offer to give his estimates. My prices are generally speaking negotiable, and if you wish to buy a group of books we can certainly work out a deal. If you have any questions or want pictures of certain things let me know.

Also if anyone is in the London, UK area and would like to meet up to inspect the books let me know via PM.

Also open to trades.

Full list, scans will be uploaded asap.

Please list shipping costs. Also, what is the grade on the Spotlight #5?

I'm not well versed in grading, but I have had a friend come over and offer to give his estimates. My prices are generally speaking negotiable, and if you wish to buy a group of books we can certainly work out a deal. If you have any questions or want pictures of certain things let me know.

Also if anyone is in the London, UK area and would like to meet up to inspect the books let me know via PM.

Also open to trades.

Full list, scans will be uploaded asap.

Please list shipping costs. Also, what is the grade on the Spotlight #5?

The Spotlight is really nice except for the slight cracking near the spine. I'm going to get a friend of mine to look at it, but I'd say its somewhere in the 5.5-6.5 range.

Shipping costs will be up soon. I'm currently moving from the UK to the US, so depending on the offers I get, I may wait to ship till I'm stateside.

Good luck with the sale.

Got Any ASM or original Hulk series?

No original Hulk, but quite a few ASM Keys. I'm a big ASM collector though, so might be harder for me to part with them. Anything your after in particular?