• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOUR TO GO (Plus Some Promos)

57 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gifIan where are ya? Drop in once in a while confused-smiley-013.gif

Send him a PM and ask him to return to posting on the forums. I just did. Though he could be melodramatic, his melodrama was highly entertaining and only added to what made Ian unique. I miss reading his posts on these forums. cloud9.gif And if anyone thinks less of me because I miss Ian's contributions, they can go 893censored-thumb.gif themselves.

angel.gif

Sure he contributed, i even sent him a PM telling him to update me on the situation.

I even said sorry for being one of the three 'reprobates' on the boards and all he can do is throw it in my face.

So 893censored-thumb.gif him!

Well, you did gleefully throw your hat into the ring and report him to ebay even though he'd already been reported (for a first time transgression, natch), and then waved buh-bye at him when he trundled off. Plus he never did you any wrong.

Sometimes sorry ain't enough, UV. 893naughty-thumb.gif

So out of the others that named themselves as reporting it, i am the only one to get picked out?

The other two 'reprobates' have other reasons aswell as this confused-smiley-013.gif

Never mind that. Did the other two sinners ( tongue.gif) apologize? I'm not condoning Ian's behaviour in this instance, but you should've known he would've reacted that way.

I believe the other two wished him luck in his quest.

As for his reaction, over the top comes to mind.

I believe the other two wished him luck in his quest.

In a PM, or on the boards?

As for his reaction, over the top comes to mind.

Again, what did you expect? makepoint.gif

I believe on the boards.

I expected him to figure out that he had indeed done something wrong, he was told how to do it so it broke no rules but instead he had a hissy fit and stormed off.

Be good boys or no supper for you...

893naughty-thumb.gif

Actually, my mother used to make me run around the house when I was in a foul mood and was picking fights. Not exactly sure why that was her punishment... confused-smiley-013.gif

Be good boys or no supper for you...

893naughty-thumb.gif

Actually, my mother used to make me run around the house when I was in a foul mood and was picking fights. Not exactly sure why that was her punishment... confused-smiley-013.gif

Did it work?