• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1973 Marvel FOOM Membership Kit and STERANKO Comic Storage Boxes

27 posts in this topic

1973 Marvel Comicsaver Storage Box. Art by Steranko. These were sold as a mail in from FOOM magazine. VERY hard to find. These are made of cardboard and I don't believe many survived, or even sold for that matter.

The collector I purchased the collection from stored all his books in these as a kid. They are a cardboard slip case with a cardboard insert. Books can only be stored without a bag or board. I don't suggest storing any of your comics in these but it really is an awesome.piece of Marvel history.

I pulled a couple for myself and am going to sell off the rest here. Most are in great shape. Some have light scuffing, light wear, or a very light stain. Each box has written on the side what was stored in them. Most have just a couple words written but a few have couple scribbles. I included a pic of a few.

$15 for the first, and $10 for each additional.

27 available

008.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

I'll take four...........at least one without scribble if possible

:takeit:

^^

7 left!

:takeit: I'll take one if you haven't already earmarked them all for Canada.

I'll let you have one only because you buy my junk.