• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do I get something graded if the artist is mailing my sketch?

9 posts in this topic

Eric Henson is doing a few sketches for me that he didn't get a chance to finish at HeroesCon and then mailing them to me.

How would I get them graded and qualify for SS? Have him give it to a dealer near him?

I 'think' if you can get enough books together for a mass submission (greater than 10 or 20 or whatever the number is) for CGC SS by that artist, he/she can mail it to CGC directly. They would probably have to call and arrange it directly with CGC or go through another CAW though.

Likely a simple question but what is a CAW specifically? I'd be interested in knowing how this sort of scenario works too.

CGC Authorized Witness.

Artist's hands into CGC's worker's hands = yellow

Looks like that's what I'll have to do, i'm getting antsy! lol Wish I could have them in hand. Here's hoping he comes to Baltimore, i saw an interview where he said he was.

Here's one he finished at Heroes, its at CGC now.

062512114119.jpg