• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Copper and Moderns Raw even moar books added. NEW X-MEN 128!!!

89 posts in this topic

Since had a lttle success with my first thread thought I'd try and raise some funds for WW Chicago by postng a few moderns for sale. None of these books have been pressed as far as I know. I'm not going to bother with GPA on most of these, whatever seems fair is the price I'll post. If I'm way off, let me know. Usual rules apply:

No HOS

No Probies

PM's are welcome, but the first :takeit: gets the book

Payment by check or money order only

Shipping is $11 for domestic insurance is extra, I will combine shipping for multiple purchases :bump::bump:

Next up JLA Earth 2 graphic, hardcover first printing. Quitely and Morrison goodness. The dust jacket is a little dirty, but no tears no missing pages.

scan0009.jpg

I've never sold a graphic before, if you think $15 is fair you can take it home.

Up next, Batman the Man Who Laughs TPB hardcover. A few dings along the front cover and the back. This copy is well read cause the feature story is just THAT good. NOTE: this is NOT the stand alone graphic. This has the Alan Scott back-up story.

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w493/dtk06/Untitled-2.jpg

Direct link on the pic cause photobucket won't cooperate

$10 and it can be yours.

Next, DC Comics Presents 26 raw VG/F. First appearance of some minor team. Slight dust shadow along the top of the back cover. Minor wear on the upper let and lower left front cover. This was an impulse buy at WW 2010

Untitled-3.jpg

$8 and you add it to your collection.l

Next, Amazing Spiderman 238 9.0 w/tattoz Of White/White pages :news:

scan0008.jpg

Another blurry scan, this was my first major comic purchase, paid $85 for it raw a long time ago. A small crease on the lower right hand corner and on the back cover keeps this from a 9.4. SOLD

That's it for tonight ladies and gents. I'll resond to any PM's tomorrow and be back with some raw runs of X-men, Mcfarlane Spideys, 2 Civil War variants, a raw Inc Hulk 340, a slabbed 340 and more tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who purchased tonight.

Next, Amazing Spiderman 238 9.0 w/tattoz Of White/White pages

scan0008.jpg

Another blurry scan, this was my first major comic purchase, paid $85 for it raw a long time ago. A small crease on the lower right hand corner and on the back cover keeps this from a 9.4. $30

:takeit:

Next, Amazing Spiderman 238 9.0 w/tattoz Of White/White pages

scan0008.jpg

Another blurry scan, this was my first major comic purchase, paid $85 for it raw a long time ago. A small crease on the lower right hand corner and on the back cover keeps this from a 9.4. $30

:takeit:

Great price and nice slab grab!