• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Hot Modern Slabs - Walking Dead, Saga RRP, Valiant, Vertigo

68 posts in this topic

Rules:

No Hos, Probation etc.

Takeit wins but certainly open to PM offers

Actual shipping by USPS will be added - international welcome!

Payment by Paypal or money order

This could take a little while as I'm alternating between scanning/posting and doing actual work.

My scans suck because I'm using an undersized HP from the end of last century. If you'd like to see the bottom corners of a book, LMK - I do have book scans with the label cut off. Back cover scans are available for serious buyers upon request. lol

Oops - this one's definitely copper, but I'm old so I still consider it modern. Swamp Thing 37 CGC 9.6. This thing looked 9.8 but I think it got dinged for the production smudge by the top staple - $65 SOLD

SwampThingLabel.jpg

New X-Men 128 - First Fantomex, tough book in HG CGC 9.6 - $95

Has this been pressed?

Yep, it was done by Joey, so probably not upgradable.

Oops - this one's definitely copper, but I'm old so I still consider it modern. Swamp Thing 37 CGC 9.6. This thing looked 9.8 but I think it got dinged for the production smudge by the top staple - $65

SwampThingLabel.jpg

:takeit:

Here's a random one for you - Fear Agent #3 CGC 9.6 Moore/Remender Sig Series. Toughest book in the series with a print run of around 5200 copies. SOLD

FearAgent3.jpg

And one other SS that's been hanging around here too long - Ex Machina #1 Special Edition CGC 9.6, signed by Tony Harris, Tom Feister (inker), and JD Mettler (colorist). Save this until Vaughn comes back around and you can have a sweet quad-signed book that no one else has. SOLD

ExMachSSLabel.jpg

ExMachSSBook.jpg

And one other SS that's been hanging around here too long - Ex Machina #1 Special Edition CGC 9.6, signed by Tony Harris, Tom Feister (inker), and JD Mettler (colorist). Save this until Vaughn comes back around and you can have a sweet quad-signed book that no one else has. $40

ExMachSSLabel.jpg

ExMachSSBook.jpg

:takeit: