• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Hot Modern Slabs - Walking Dead, Saga RRP, Valiant, Vertigo

68 posts in this topic

Chew #1 - $550 firm SOLD

Only selling because I bought a 9.9. The last 4 sold have gone for $600, $588, $860 (not sure what happened there), and $599, so uh yeah...it's not cooling off.

Chew98Label.jpg

Chew #1 - $550 firm

Only selling because I bought a 9.9. The last 4 sold have gone for $600, $588, $860 (not sure what happened there), and $599, so uh yeah...it's not cooling off.

Chew98Label.jpg

:takeit:

You thought I was done for the night? Not quite.

I'm back with a Saga #1 RRP CGC 9.6! Beautiful copy priced just above raw at $250 firm. FYI, this one was pressed by Joey.

SagaRRP96Label.jpg

Last book of the night - X-O Manowar 0 Gold RAW 9.6/9.8 - $60

This book has one miniscule non color breaking spine stress and is otherwise gem. Can't guarantee 9.8 but it's definitely a good possibility. 9.6 minimum.

XOFC.jpg

XOBC.jpg

Ok, going to start listing Walking Dead books now. This is a one owner personal run (mine). That I bought from 2003-present. All of the slabs were submitted through Joey and pressed en route to CGC.

Unfortunately, I sold 1-10 a couple years ago (live and learn). They were all non-SS signed though, so they would have been qualified anyway.

I'm going to attempt to come in under ebay on all of these so prices are pretty firm. Offers considered, but I'm not going to come down much as I think I'm being pretty fair.