• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con 9/8 & 9/9 2012

129 posts in this topic

Are you going to NYCC?

Odds are I'm not going. Too expensive and quite frankly, too stressful. Flying cross country, either expensive hotels or hoofing it from Jersey each day, to fight the crowds and go nuts all so I can break even?! Yeah, I'm hoping I don't go and chase that guest list, I'm more than happy paying a facilitator to go nuts. :)

That said, there's a chance that I might be flown in to work a booth for someone, mom comic related. If that happens, I'd have no time for comic related stuff, but at least I could say hi to everyone and maybe do a little shopping. :) but I'm not sure when I would know about that.

Baltimore ended up being a good show, got a lot done on Sunday and helped raise thousands for HERO, so thanks to everyone who submitted books. The show was crazy busy, and I am continually impressed with the strength of the guest list and how the show operates. I give kudos to Marc Nathan and his team on that, I'm glad I came this year and I need to come back next year. Thanks to everyone at CGC, the CAWs there, Steve Paulus and the wife were AMAZING and helpful for me, and getting to meet everyone, both familiar faces and folks who I've only read about, was fun. Now I gotta rest and get ready for Vegas! :)

Today was an absolute zoo but the phenom dinner we had at Fogo de Brazil helped make up for it. It was great meeting so many boardies today and at dinner, now gotta get ready for tomorrow.

Dinner was great, but the company was even better.

Today was an absolute zoo but the phenom dinner we had at Fogo de Brazil helped make up for it. It was great meeting so many boardies today and at dinner, now gotta get ready for tomorrow.

Who was there?

Who was there?

:makepoint:

Blockhead