• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scarce GA - more added - LBSS #11

75 posts in this topic

TRUE LOVE PICTORIAL #11 4.5 OW. Spine roll, and a very very faint tanning halo. Corner wear top right is a tiny water stain. The wear in the red isnt quite as pronounced as my scanner suggests. This is a very scarce book, obviously one of Baker's very best romance covers. I'll try this at $250, but will entertain offers.

TrueLovePictorial1140.jpg

Extremely difficult to find Baker cover and arguably one of his best. I paid over $300 for my copy about 3 years ago and I've only seen this one and one other for sale since. I'd put it in the top 10 of all time GGA covers.

This is a tough book.

TRUE LOVE PICTORIAL #11 4.5 OW.

Extremely difficult to find Baker cover and arguably one of his best. I paid over $300 for my copy about 3 years ago and I've only seen this one and one other for sale since. I'd put it in the top 10 of all time GGA covers.

This is a tough book.

Astute analysis Roy. A bit surprised it's still hanging around actually.

JUNGLE COMICS #11 App 6.0 C/OW Two 0.5 cm repairs to top of back cover. Tiny chip bottom of spine. The first page has a tiny patch of blue color touch at this corner. 2mm x 3mm approx. This could obviously be removed, but I dont see the point. Book is tight and glossy with exceptional colors. You might wait 10 years for a better copy. $190

lfsetpath5B82F12F42F12F81410255Dcal.jpg

Is today free comic book day? No? Well, this is about as close as it gets. Very scarce book, shouldn't last long...

Sigh, no it won't. :takeit:

:frustrated: Man what a great deal. :golfclap:

JUNGLE COMICS #11 App 6.0 C/OW Two 0.5 cm repairs to top of back cover. Tiny chip bottom of spine. The first page has a tiny patch of blue color touch at this corner. 2mm x 3mm approx. This could obviously be removed, but I dont see the point. Book is tight and glossy with exceptional colors. You might wait 10 years for a better copy. $190

lfsetpath5B82F12F42F12F81410255Dcal.jpg

Is today free comic book day? No? Well, this is about as close as it gets. Very scarce book, shouldn't last long...

Sigh, no it won't. :takeit:

:frustrated: Man what a great deal. :golfclap:

Being relatively new to GA, that book was not on my radar...until now. What a gorgeous cover.

TRUE LOVE PICTORIAL #11 4.5 OW. Spine roll, and a very very faint tanning halo. Corner wear top right is a tiny water stain. The wear in the red isnt quite as pronounced as my scanner suggests. This is a very scarce book, obviously one of Baker's very best romance covers. I'll try this at $250, but will entertain offers.

This is a tough book.

I have to agree, this cover always grabs my eye when I see it.

The drawing of the gal is superb :o

Baker seems to be able to capture the subtlest expression thereby revealing a burning passion within. :blush:

:preach: but I digress . . .

This is a tough book.

Sweet book.

What's the one thing that will make him sit up and take notice? ???

:news: 10% off all remaining books! :news:

Here is what's left:

page one

PLANET COMICS #20 CGC 6.5 OW/W $700

PLANET COMICS #23 CGC 6.5 CR/OW $575

page two

YANKEE COMICS #3 5.0 Mile High $600

PLANET COMICS #24 6.0 C/OW $350

page three

YANKEE COMICS #2 4.5-ish. C/OW $225

OUT OF THE NIGHT #7 6.0 W $60

page four

PLANET COMICS #25 4.5 OW $275 SOLD!

page five

WINGS COMICS #76 8.5 OW $210

WINGS COMICS #85 8.0 OW $180

Thread reopened.

Here is what's left of the original listings:

page one

PLANET COMICS #20 CGC 6.5 OW/W $700 $630

PLANET COMICS #23 CGC 6.5 CR/OW $575 $515

page two

YANKEE COMICS #3 5.0 Mile High $600 $540

PLANET COMICS #24 6.0 C/OW $350 $315

page three

SUPER-MYSTERY V2 #2 8.0 OW/W Larson. $725 $650 (Relisted)

YANKEE COMICS #2 4.5-ish. C/OW $225 $200

OUT OF THE NIGHT #7 6.0 W $60 $50

page five

WINGS COMICS #76 8.5 OW $210 $190

WINGS COMICS #85 8.0 OW $180 $162

Now to list a couple more!