• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new keyword spammer

12 posts in this topic

Yeah...I was looking at the GL #76 last night and almost pulled the trigger....but then I read the description.....

I have 13 copies and this is the best of them all and I think its at least an 8.5 with "white pages";

and I WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS;

I sent in over 500 books to CGC and most came back "highest grade" and most were graded higher than I had graded them

No Returns!!!! Why wouldn,t he get this one graded if it is his best and there are so few of them in this grade?!?!?

Too many red flags for me.... crazy.gif

Looks like we have another title spammer smirk.gif

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Those auctions were especially bad. Keyword spamming in general was very bad last week. I have to sift all those out when I'm gathering my CGC data. Really p!$$%s me off! Wastes hours of my time. 893frustrated.gif

I report a few when I get in high dudgeon mode. But it never seems to do any good. Has anyone here EVER had any luck getting an auction pulled for CGC spamming?

Looks like we have another title spammer smirk.gif

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Those auctions were especially bad. Keyword spamming in general was very bad last week. I have to sift all those out when I'm gathering my CGC data. Really p!$$%s me off! Wastes hours of my time. 893frustrated.gif

I report a few when I get in high dudgeon mode. But it never seems to do any good. Has anyone here EVER had any luck getting an auction pulled for CGC spamming?

Unfortunately I have never seen ebay pull an auction for keyword spamming and it never ever merits a response. However, I have seen auctions pulled, which were from known keyword spammers, but it could have been for other reasons. confused.gif