• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Bell has too much freakin' money!!

86 posts in this topic

Page 7 is pretty good. It probes the ethical side of this dysfuntionality. Heavy spenders (those strong in the force) should go for the private history thing. It's sad but if it will keep these fellas from runnin' off like the hitman guy maybe it's a good idea.

I just read page 8 and Chris Bell has spoken again. By now Chris you must know you have a lot of fans. I think you should do the private thing because what I read was pretty ridiculous as much as I have to admit it was entertaining. Curiosity is innately human and inseparable from humanity. As long as most people can't spend a wad on nice stuff, these people will be driven to follow your spendin'. If you were me you'd just wave your hand and they would forget all about it but if you are still a padawan you might wanna use the private thing.