• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book everything website. Shoes, tables, spandex dresses a must see!

25 posts in this topic

My daughter found this really cool website that has tons of comic book related items for sale. Some of the items are actually made out of comic books.

There are some really neat and creative items for sale on this site.

We are not in anyway affiliated with this website, I am just sharing what she found.

www.etsy.com

Heard about them when I was in SD last year.

I think I'll try on one of those spandex dresses. Leather pants are so 2011.

I think I'll try on one of those spandex dresses. Leather pants are so 2011 never.

That's it, I've had enough of you.

Halloween2010024.jpg

I think I'll try on one of those spandex dresses. Leather pants are so 2011 never.

That's it, I've had enough of you.

Halloween2010024.jpg

Didn't know you were a LARPer Roy. Learn something new every day. :)

It's the way I choose concubines for my harem.

Works better than flashing bronze age books like greggy does.

Roy:

I'm pretty sure that picture proves his point.

Self deprecating humour fail?

You're spelling humor wrong.

Self deprecating humour fail fail?

Didn't know you were a LARPer Roy. Learn something new every day. :)

This is actually the real me. The Roy you met is the LARPer.

My daughter found this really cool website that has tons of comic book related items for sale. Some of the items are actually made out of comic books.

There are some really neat and creative items for sale on this site.

We are not in anyway affiliated with this website, I am just sharing what she found.

www.etsy.com

I remember reading about this site on the Image comics forum. Apparently there is a whole lot of copyright infringement going on and a lot of the creators hate that site.

The stuff made from actual comic books is perfectly legal, as they purchased the book beforehand, so it's no different than eBay. But most of the t-shirts, and other merch are straight bootlegs.

If you buy something from there don't ask a creator to autograph it or wear a shirt from there when meeting them. lol

Back on topic, I enjoy making things from comic books and I love Etsy. There may be some infringement going on though if so I hope it is in ignorance (not that ignorance is a pardon in my book).

I made our Christmas wreath last year from old comic books and it came out quite nicely if a bit nontraditional. :)

2ec4105.jpg

Back on topic, I enjoy making things from comic books and I love Etsy. There may be some infringement going on though if so I hope it is in ignorance (not that ignorance is a pardon in my book).

I made our Christmas wreath last year from old comic books and it came out quite nicely if a bit nontraditional. :)

2ec4105.jpg

Welcome to the boards! :hi: