• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The next MARVEL TEAM movie isn't Avengers 2... (Possible Spoiler)

72 posts in this topic

Surprised this news has already made the boards as it just got on the development track on the 28th. But don't get your hopes too high just yet as it's still in development with just the writer attached... which could mean a very slow death.

Also in development since May is the JUSTICE LEAGUE feature movie.... don't know if this has been discussed here or not, but there's a new writer working on it and we can all keep our fingers crossed he nails it.

Do you think Marvel would ever use Captain Marvel in a movie? He would be one of the best heroes to use in space. However, considering he has been a non factor and dead for so long except for imposters and others taking over the name it wouldn't make all that much sense from Marvel's over all marketing to use him. Of course Guardians is one of the weaker Marvel products to being with anyways.

The Guardians of the Galaxy modern or bronze were some of the best written comic books of all -time. I bet many people haven`t read them on this message board. 2c

Starlord is pretty likely.

Id this the Starlord character from the Marvel Previews magazine from the mid 70's? hm

I've always liked this si-fi character and Marvel had such high hopes for him at the time, but he just wasn't able to generate enough readers at the time I guess. :wishluck:

Starlord is pretty likely.

Id this the Starlord character from the Marvel Previews magazine from the mid 70's? hm

I've always liked this si-fi character and Marvel had such high hopes for him at the time, but he just wasn't able to generate enough readers at the time I guess. :wishluck:

Yes the same Starlord in Marvel Preview is the one on the 2008 Guardians Team.

I keep picturing Rocket Raccoon with a British accent hm

Yes - Garry.

I was thinking East L.A. Spanish... (shrug)

Garry is a man of many voices.

Hey, whata you disarespecta me for?

I keep picturing Rocket Raccoon with a British accent hm

Yes - Garry.

I was thinking East L.A. Spanish... (shrug)

Garry is a man of many voices.

Hey, whata you disarespecta me for?

Excellent Scottish.

Yeah that had been heavily rumored.Prepare for a lot of people to start subbing issue 1 of the 2008 series. There is only one 9.8 on the census.

^^