• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Appearance

10 posts in this topic

I'm sure Tnerb appreciates...

Just picked up a reading copy of New Mutants Annual 2 at my LCS. Didn't realize this was the first appearance of Psylocke! It was a pretty good story. I like Mojo and Spiral...made me miss Longshot- what ever happened to him anyway? SPOILER: I never knew Psylocke was blind, or that Mojo gave her android eyes so she could see. Too weird. Anyway, I've always liked Psylocke and it was cool to check out her first appearance. Now go grab your copy!

11635.jpg

See more journals by surfer99

Yes, this is a very good read. I was happy as anything when Hitman1099 agreed to sell me his copy. And if you liked this one, I have to say the annual #1 is also a really good read. I miss the annuals when they were written as a stand alone story.

psylockes first appearence,as elizabeth "betsy" braddock,in comics was captain britain vol 1 #8(1976).

her first US appearence was new mutants annual #2(1986).

i have a new mutants annual #2 graded 9.0.i know it's a low grade but for $9.00 i couldn't pass it up.i'm still searching for a raw or graded copy of captain britain #8.

Nice journal :applause: I also have a well loved copy of this book, although my almost complete raw X-Men collection is from the main storyline, I like to have a copy of any X-Man's first appearance