• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cursed Pirate Girl #1 1st Print

11 posts in this topic

Selling two of my CPG #1 issues, 1st and the more rare 2nd printing.

1st print is NM, $110 plus $7.00 s/h w/insurance in the U.S.

2nd print is VF+, small bend URC, non color breaking keeps it out of NM. Purchased that one from Cherylynn here on the boards. $125.00 plus $7.00 s/h w/ insurance in the U.S. SOLD

PayPal or Money Order only please.

CPG #1 1st Print

img519.jpg

CPG11stPbc.jpg

No love for CPG? Wasn't this title really hot just a few months ago?

Have you answered your own question?

Not really....it was hot a couple of years ago. It stayed popular. You couldn't find one at the last Chicago Comicon. I can't find them at LCS. People charge a premium for them on the Bay. Figured it would get snatched up right away.

This Board is pretty saturated with CPG. It should do well on the 'bay.

+1

No love for CPG? Wasn't this title really hot just a few months ago?

Have you answered your own question?

Not really....it was hot a couple of years ago. It stayed popular. You couldn't find one at the last Chicago Comicon. I can't find them at LCS. People charge a premium for them on the Bay. Figured it would get snatched up right away.

It also depends on what your definition of hot is. This book is hot for CPG fans. Consider the prices they are going for...definitely not for cover or drek bin prices. GLWTS. (thumbs u